NAJEL liquid Aleppo black soap is a totally natural and biodegradable detergent. Made with olive oil known for its cleansing and grease-removing qualities when it is saponified, it removes grease from any surface.
This multi-purpose product, will replace all your conventional household products which are often aggressive.
Economical, this one product is as effective as a large number of detergents put together.
It cleans your home gently, is suitable for washing your family pets and outside, protects your plants against parasites.
A few uses: in the home, this natural detergent cleans all surfaces, tiles, ceramics, lino and even marble floors. It cleans and shines, and is good with silverware. Liquid Aleppo black soap is an excellent grease remover for the whole kitchen, bathroom, WC and floors.
In the garden, eco-friendly liquid Aleppo black soap protects your plants naturally against parasites (aphids...). It’s invaluable for keeping a well-maintained organic garden.
It may also be used for washing family pets.
Packed in an opaque white bottle sealed with a white tamper-proof screw cap.
Detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert "Ecodetergent" standard available on http://detergents.ecocert.com
Composition : 15-30 % savon (soap). < 5 % : potassium sorbate.
Contient aussi / contains too: eau, potassium hydroxide.
Contient un biocide conservateur / contains a preservative biocide: potassium sorbate.
99% natural origin of the total. Detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert "Ecodetergent" standard available on http://detergents.ecocert.com
Made in France
Dangerous. Respect the precautions of use. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash the hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- In the home, liquid Aleppo black soap is used from floor to ceiling, in every room (bathroom, kitchen, etc.) and on every surface: floors, washbasins, cooker tops, the oven, dirty units, window panes and fireplace inserts.
- Dilute 5 tbsp of liquid black soap in 169.07 fl.oz of hot water. To remove all traces of fat and grease, add a small glass of white vinegar.
- To remove stubborn grease stains from clothing, liquid black soap is used neat on clothing turned inside out: rub the stain with a small amount of soap then put the item in the machine and preferably wash it cold. The linen is soft and beautifully clean.
- For plants and the garden, liquid black soap protects plants from parasites and provides a natural fertiliser for a well-maintained organic garden. Dilute 5 tbsp of soap in a 33.8 fl.oz spray filled with hot water. Once the mixture has cooled, spray it on the plants.
- For washing your family pet
Made for the first time in south-eastern Morocco, black soap has been used for centuries and is an integral part of oriental tradition. It is made from virgin olive oil and bay laurel oil which make up the genuine Aleppo soap, world’s first hard soap. In its paste form, black soap is an essential cosmetic product used in oriental treatments in the Hammam.
In its liquid form, Najel liquid Aleppo black soap is an excellent natural detergent and is ideal for cleaning the entire house. Multi-purpose, it replaces all other household cleaning products. It is also good for the maintenance of your organic garden and for grooming your domestic pets.
Unlike conventional detergents in which soap was replaced at the beginning of the 20th century by synthetic surfactants whose components come from the petrochemical industry, Najel liquid Aleppo black soap is of natural origin and is made with the greatest care from Aleppo soap paste in the Laboratoire NAJJAR.
NAJEL offers a complete range of household washing and cleaning products made from Aleppo soap.