Najel Organic Castor Oil repairs and protects dry, damaged and brittle hair. This strengthening oil, with its high viscosity, is known to stimulate the growth of hair, eyelashes and nails.
Rich in ricinoleic acids, its regenerating and nourishing properties help to fight chapped skin in winter.
- Color: colorless
- Skin types: sensitive skins, age spots, blemished skin
- Hair types: dry, lifeless, split, brittle hair; promotes hair growth.
- For nails and lashes
- Oily to touch, highly viscous
Its amber bottle protects efficently from light. It is sealed of a cap to avoid leaks.
Cosmos Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Cosmos standard available at http://cosmos.ecocert.com
INGREDIENTS: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL
100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming. Cosmos Organic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Cosmos Standard available at http://cosmos.ecocert.com.
Made in India
Castor oil is used undiluted to care for:
- hair: use as a hair mask before shampooing, to strengthen and improve hair growth,
- hands: in winter, use castor oil daily to soothe chapped skin caused by the cold. This oil is suitable for all skin types,
- nails: either apply with a brush and allow to dry for about ten minutes or massage into nails until absorbed,
- lashes: apply with a cotton swab onto lashes at night, after removing make-up.
Castor oil is extracted from the seeds of the castor bean, a plant native to Africa, China and India. It is a true beauty secret of Egyptian women, with its cosmetic properties already known in Antiquity. Legend has it that the queen Cleopatra used it as a make-up remover.
Sourced from ethical trade and organic farming, Najel Organic Castor Oil is made in an artisanal way by small producers from northern India. This virgin oil is extracted from the first cold pressing of castor seeds to retain all its cosmetic virtues.